Monday, November 29, 2004

Pyjama Weekend

Someone commented this morning that it was such a beatiful weekend. I replied that I didn't really notice because I'd spent most of it in my PJs. I mean, I got stuff done, but I did most of it, ready for it? in my PJs.

The only time I had to make myself presentable was Saturday and Sunday night. It seemed such a waste to get out of my PJs for a few hours, but then again, it kept me from feeling like a total sloth.

I have to admit, I'm really missing my PJs at the moment. I can hear them calling to me now.

4 Comments:

At November 29, 2004 at 2:28 p.m., Blogger New Girl said...

PJs. . .i can hear them calling too. Why is spending the whole weekend in such comfy clothes so delicious??

 
At November 29, 2004 at 5:55 p.m., Blogger the niffer said...

Woo hoo! I'm back in my Jammies. I can feel the drool forming at the edge of my mouth now, in anticipation of becoming horizontal.

 
At November 30, 2004 at 5:10 p.m., Blogger Karen Bodkin said...

PJ's are the bst invention EVER! I am a Stay At Home Mom and live in them some days!!!!!!! It's embarrassing though when someone unexpectedly shows up at 3:30 in the afternoon and my hair is in minnie mouse pigtails and I'm still in my jammies with mascara bits al over my face.....ROFL! Here's a pic of the Minnie Mouse pigtails for you - just a laugh.....scroll down!
http://karenrani.blogspot.com/
See you at dooce!
Karen Rani

 
At December 3, 2004 at 1:27 p.m., Blogger Matthew said...

Haaaay. PJs are great. If you visit my about page you'll find that I've spent most of my life in them!

You appear to have a doublepost back there. May want to zap it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home