Sunday, December 12, 2004

All I really want to talk about is Checkers

I'm a horrible blogger.

Mat keeps bugging me to get something new up here. But with my life so consumed with work these days, together with my fear of being Dooced by posting about work, I don't have much else on my mind.

I'm pretty sure it's less than interesting to know the following:
1. Checkers is now using his poo-box as a bed.
2. Buddy (the fat one) loves to stare at the Checkerboard as if he's a meal.
3. Blusie is the most annoying fucking cat at 6 a.m. on a Sunday morning.

But there you have it, Pester McGee. Now get off my back, Monkey!

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2004 at 8:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so rewarding watcing a labour of love unfolding.

Shibumi

 
At January 7, 2005 at 12:44 a.m., Blogger Amanda B. said...

We too have evil kitties...

Toe munchers, all of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home