Friday, January 07, 2005

Nap time

Ahh. Back from Florida. Back to work. I'm so ready for a nap.

I've never taken two whole weeks off. It was a real treat. But it's also making it very difficult to get back into the swing of things. To make it easier, I was off from Wednesday to Wednesday inclusive, which means that on either side of my two-week holiday, I have short work weeks. Brilliant.

It's been almost a month since I've posted anything, which probably renders this site null and void in Blogdom. But I'm finding it much more fun to read other people's stuff than to update my own. I'm going to give it one last kick at the can. I don't want to lose geek status in the eyes of my husband (the ubergeek, not to mention a monkey. Dance monkey, dance!)

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2005 at 2:09 p.m., Blogger Amanda B. said...

I think your blog is just fine Niffer. Annnnd I love dancing monkies!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home