Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Shuffle, Monkey, Shuffle!

MacWorld yesterday. Hmn. The only reason I really know about it is because my husband is a MacAddict, or as we like to say around the house, if his iMac had the proper 'port', he wouldn't be needin' a wife. (Maybe that's what all those conservative anti-gay marriage nimrods are worried about; that the so-called slippery slope will result people like Single T marrying their computers. How dare he threaten the sanctity of marriage with his computer-love!)

I DO love my Mac, don't get me wrong. I just don't get all hot and bothered about the stuff like does. He REALLY wants to get me an iPod Shuffle, so that I can come out of the dark ages and trade in my usual walk-to-work companion, the Discman. But, you know, I'm ok with listening to the same CD 1.5x a day. At least for now. I'd much rather spend the $129 (+tax) on 30 Williams' Apple Carmel Waffles.

3 Comments:

At January 13, 2005 at 11:12 a.m., Blogger Frank said...

Hehehe... That's a hell of a discount! :P

Actually, Mrs. Niffer AKA Mrs. Moy, you could get the Shuffle _AND_ a Williams' coffee with the $1 savings. (trying to help you out, Moy).

 
At January 13, 2005 at 12:45 p.m., Blogger the niffer said...

Nice try Frank, but it's a Williams WAFFLE that I want and they're $5. And you can't just eat one.

 
At January 22, 2005 at 10:40 p.m., Blogger Amanda B. said...

I'm so glad there's another "Computer Wife" out there. We should start a support group.

I've noticed that people seem to be either very much for, or against Macs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home