Sunday, February 27, 2005

Undercover kitty


Mat often walks through the house rapping -- in the cutest, geekiest sort of way -- "Where my kitties at? Where my kitties at?" They usually come running. Buddy and Blue LOVE their dad.

A couple of weeks ago, Blusie wasn't 'around'. These guys are always 'around', like dogs, and if they're not on you or close by, then you know they're in one of a limited number of favourite spots OR accidently locked in a closet (I'm looking at YOU, Budzo).

So I'm walking around the house saying, "Where my kitties at?" and Buddy's like, "Dude, I'm right here." But no Blusie.

After searching closets and calling his name and getting a little worried, I finally discover him on the spare bed under the covers. We've had this cat for 3 years, and never once did he show signs of being a closet undercover kitty.

When he's there, he thinks he's invisible. And when he's discovered, he makes this little chirping sound as if to say, "Alright, you caught me." And he just stays there. I guess he's found the only place where the Porkchop can't find him and beat him up. Hopefully Budzo never gets wise because Blusie deserves a little peace now and then.

4 Comments:

At February 27, 2005 at 7:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our cat Bridget's favorite part of the week is when we change our sheets. She hops onto the bed and we put the fitted sheet on the mattress over top of her. She moves around under it, then pops out the side and hops back on top just in time for the top sheet. This continues for each blanket layer as well. My husband used to hate changing the sheets, but now we laugh the whole time.

 
At March 1, 2005 at 1:34 p.m., Blogger Amanda B. said...

That is too adorable. My cats are to whacky and paranoid to do that. I love it. :)

 
At March 4, 2005 at 9:12 a.m., Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

Every time I read this blog, it rises on my blog pot.

 
At March 5, 2005 at 8:12 p.m., Blogger the niffer said...

Kerwood - Your blog smokes pot?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home