Sunday, January 23, 2005

Budzo's jaunty chapeau



Poor Bud.

This is the fat one. AKA Chunky Trunks, Tubzo, Buddy Budinski, Porkchop, Jean Pierre, Welshy (that one's new after a Futurama episode last night), Sir Chunks-a-lot, Fatty bum guy, Chunkers, Swedish Pucker (I'll have to explain that one some other day)... I could go on for-eva.

18.5 pounds of solid muscle. Yeah right. His ears were cold so Single T lent him his jaunty chapeau. Notice the look of disgust.

We love to make fun of him because although he's the coolest cat who thinks he's a dog 95% of the time, the other 5% he's a jerkface and deserves to be the object of our humour.

3 Comments:

At January 23, 2005 at 11:30 a.m., Blogger Honey Bunny said...

Sir Chunks-a-lot!

that had me HOWLING! actually, this entire entry had me busting up! especially how he's a "jerk face" 5% of the time.

thanks for that! it made me smile :)

 
At January 28, 2005 at 9:56 a.m., Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I've always been of the opinion that anything that DOESN'T hurt cats should be done to them immediately, especially if humiliating. This helps to balance out my natural cat-worshipping tendencies.

 
At January 31, 2005 at 9:50 p.m., Blogger Amanda B. said...

I love this kitty cat. I may need to have him. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home