Friday, May 20, 2005

All kitties and no peace make niffer something something



"Go crazy? Don't mind if I do!" -- Homer J. Simpson

G 'n R and Zinger just left for their real home. I miss them, but they're only 10 minutes away. And quite frankly, everyone was going a little stir crazy. George started picking on Zinger, which is very unusual. Buddy starting fighting with Blue, which happens, well, a lot.

The following photo is dedicated to my friend, the President of the Itty Bitty Titty Club.



Mat and I are off to the Pitt to visit our friend Shawnwall. We'll have some great photos of Hermie the 3-legged cat when we return.

8 Comments:

At May 23, 2005 at 12:50 p.m., Blogger Torrie said...

I STILL CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THOSE EXTRA TOES!

 
At May 23, 2005 at 7:57 p.m., Blogger Kranki said...

I'm with Torrie. Lovin' the thumbs.

 
At May 24, 2005 at 4:20 a.m., Blogger Candy said...

Its funny with all the cats I have, not a single one has the extra toes.

One plays fetch, one turns on lights, one sings, one chirps like a bird, one thinks she is a truck driver, but no toes.

Love the toes, but fear them as well.

 
At May 24, 2005 at 8:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

FROM THE DESK OF...
Ms. President, Itty Bitty Titty Club:

THANK YOU for making my day
kitten-r-iffic!

Glad you are back (and even more glad
to know that empty threats
result in new postings) TEE HEE (SNORT!)

 
At May 24, 2005 at 11:45 a.m., Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

I think it's time to put your cats into battle...
Kitten War

 
At May 31, 2005 at 1:07 p.m., Blogger Random and Odd said...

I can't help it...I LOVE KITTY PICTURES! there, it has been said!

 
At May 31, 2005 at 5:41 p.m., Blogger Squirl said...

I'm lovin' the kitty pics, too. Especially the extra toes.

 
At June 8, 2005 at 11:54 a.m., Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Yay! Extra toes=extra love. What furry cuties!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home