Sunday, June 12, 2005

Herm



This is Hermie. He belongs to our friend Shawnwall in Pittsburgh. We went to visit them on the May two-four weekend (Canuck speak for the holiday of Queen Victoria's birthday, held every year around May 24th).

As you can see, Hermie's a beautiful boy. What makes him super special is that despite missing a back leg and suffering considerable brain damage from a car accident (pre-Shawnwall), Hermie can do what any cat can do, even better.

In short, he's a spaz. I almost brought him home in my suitcase. But Neiko would've had to defend his Freaky-boy title and I'm not sure I could witness tripod attempt to usurp ol' thumby's throne in a cage match. Who would I cheer for?

Besides, you can collect only so many grey cats before people think you're crazy.

9 Comments:

At June 12, 2005 at 1:46 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

You're killing me with the cute cat pictures. YOU KNOW I'M NOT A CAT PERSON!!

damn you and the cute cats! ;)

 
At June 13, 2005 at 12:42 PM, Blogger the niffer said...

Want one? Just kidding. (Don't tell them I said that.)

 
At June 13, 2005 at 3:52 PM, Blogger Adent said...

Grey cats?? Since when did only grey cats count towards the crazy factor?

So, if you have 10 tabby's, that's sane. You got that definition from Jessica Rabbit - didn't you.

 
At June 16, 2005 at 4:22 PM, Blogger JessicaRabbit said...

You can collect exactly 12 cats before people KNOW your crazy.

Plus 1 puppy.

He is beautiful and Im glad he has such a good life despite the missing leg and the accident. Good kitties are the best thing ever.

 
At June 16, 2005 at 11:41 PM, Blogger the niffer said...

JR, I think people knew you were crazy long before #12.

 
At June 17, 2005 at 12:02 PM, Blogger Von Krankipantzen said...

Go Hermie!

 
At June 22, 2006 at 12:24 AM, Blogger Dave said...

wow, Herm is a dead ringer to my cat Lolly. I am amazed. She actually lives with my sister now but i still consider her mine. But the likeness is freaky. Love all of you cat posts. Thanks. Dave

here she is:

http://flickr.com/photos/dhgatsby/124862345/

 
At February 21, 2007 at 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 
At April 24, 2007 at 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home