Sunday, January 23, 2005

Budzo's jaunty chapeau

Poor Bud.

This is the fat one. AKA Chunky Trunks, Tubzo, Buddy Budinski, Porkchop, Jean Pierre, Welshy (that one's new after a Futurama episode last night), Sir Chunks-a-lot, Fatty bum guy, Chunkers, Swedish Pucker (I'll have to explain that one some other day)... I could go on for-eva.

18.5 pounds of solid muscle. Yeah right. His ears were cold so Single T lent him his jaunty chapeau. Notice the look of disgust.

We love to make fun of him because although he's the coolest cat who thinks he's a dog 95% of the time, the other 5% he's a jerkface and deserves to be the object of our humour.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Shuffle, Monkey, Shuffle!

MacWorld yesterday. Hmn. The only reason I really know about it is because my husband is a MacAddict, or as we like to say around the house, if his iMac had the proper 'port', he wouldn't be needin' a wife. (Maybe that's what all those conservative anti-gay marriage nimrods are worried about; that the so-called slippery slope will result people like Single T marrying their computers. How dare he threaten the sanctity of marriage with his computer-love!)

I DO love my Mac, don't get me wrong. I just don't get all hot and bothered about the stuff like does. He REALLY wants to get me an iPod Shuffle, so that I can come out of the dark ages and trade in my usual walk-to-work companion, the Discman. But, you know, I'm ok with listening to the same CD 1.5x a day. At least for now. I'd much rather spend the $129 (+tax) on 30 Williams' Apple Carmel Waffles.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Nap time

Ahh. Back from Florida. Back to work. I'm so ready for a nap.

I've never taken two whole weeks off. It was a real treat. But it's also making it very difficult to get back into the swing of things. To make it easier, I was off from Wednesday to Wednesday inclusive, which means that on either side of my two-week holiday, I have short work weeks. Brilliant.

It's been almost a month since I've posted anything, which probably renders this site null and void in Blogdom. But I'm finding it much more fun to read other people's stuff than to update my own. I'm going to give it one last kick at the can. I don't want to lose geek status in the eyes of my husband (the ubergeek, not to mention a monkey. Dance monkey, dance!)